Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Adventures in the Great Wide Somewhere // Favorite Travel Photos of June 2017

June was a great month of traveling to Canada and appreciating the beauty around me at home, even literally right out side my window! I love the big things but sometimes it's the little things that count just as much if not more. Here are my favorite travel and photos of June! Don't forget to check out my Instagram for even more photos!
Ready to leave for Vancouver with a great book!


Plotting my Hunger Games strategy
LOVED this brick wall and lighting at a local pizza place.

Trying something new with my phone and angle. What do you think?

Don't look down

Cliff Walk to get the blood going

Porteau Cove was breathtaking

Little focus play with the rain :)

Rain, rain go away...

Scout Lake in Greendale, WI
 Here are my favorite travel and photos of June! Don't forget to check out my Instagram for even more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...